About the Toolkit
About the ToolkitThe World Migration Report, the flagship publication series of the International Organization for Migration, presents data and information on human migration together with analysis of complex and emerging migration issues. To support the accessibility and use of the report, this World Migration Report Policy Toolkit provides a set of tailored tools and resources for those working in policy and international migration.
ExploreTo help policy officers and other key audiences make the most of the World Migration Report, this digital Policy Toolkit provides tailored background information, access to key data and trends, and enables deeper exploration of cross-cutting migration issues examined in the World Migration Report series.
Resources for Policy
ResourcesAccess a range of content designed to provide background information on key migration issues relevant to the World Migration Report (WMR). A selection of data snapshots, videos, presentations and links to background documentation are available to guide your research and exploration of the WMR.
These data snapshots have been developed to help explain changes in migration through innovative data analysis. Drawing on the World Migration Report, they include key charts and tables from the report that provide a visual representation of some of the recent global and regional migration dynamics and changes.
- Complexity of cross-border displacement
- Government responses to COVID-19
- COVID-19 impacts on air travel globally
- Do people from developed countries migrate more?
- Feminization of migration—or not?
- Where does internal displacement occur globally?
- International remittances and COVID-19
- The world’s largest migration corridors
- Long-term regional migration trends
- Long-term trend in international migration
- Regional differences in COVID-19 mobility restrictions
- Top origin and destination countries
- Victims of human trafficking